Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chronicles: Gaming Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Medal of Honor: Airborn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frank
Lieutenant Colonel
Frank

Medal of Honor: Airborn Empty
PostSubject: Medal of Honor: Airborn   Medal of Honor: Airborn Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:30 pm

MoH Airborn is a first-person shooter game, that gives you the opatunity to jump out of the plane and parachute into any part of the map you want. Of course the choice is not really a choice because the choice that you make when you are in you parachute is either where the two green smoke grenades are at either end of the map(what the game wants you to do) or you can land anywhere else on the map, and get shot to bits by thousands of italians that shout "de americanoes" every time you come in site. The second point of this game is out PAINFULLY american it is, and don,t get me wrong ive got nowt against americans but when they make a game of which the main charictar is a all american hero called boy george, and when your mates fighting alond side you(that, i have to say are as thick as a footy player) are shot in the head and the gut, and all they doo is "put a brave face on" and say "ill be alright", and even in the opening "bit" you can hear a triumphant bugle playing away, and you can almost picture the tears streaming down the musicians face. Overall MoHAirborn was a bit of a dissapointment as thegraphics wernt great, it was a little cheesey and too short... BUT the online gameplay just saves this game as it is great but the only down side of the online gameplay is that there are hardly any people on...

Rating: 7/10

would i buy it if i hadn't? yes.

Medal of Honor: Airborn Medal-of-Honor---Airborne-3

Medal of Honor: Airborn Medal-of-honor-airborne-20061027040504446

Medal of Honor: Airborn Wallpaper_medal_of_honor_airborne_01_1280

Medal of Honor: Airborn Img_32041_airborne_1

Medal of Honor: Airborn Medalofhonorairborne_12a
Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor: Airborn
Page 1 of 1