Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chronicles: Gaming Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gran Turismo 5: Prologue - PS3 - HIGH DEFINITION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mac
General
Mac

Gran Turismo 5: Prologue - PS3 - HIGH DEFINITION Empty
PostSubject: Gran Turismo 5: Prologue - PS3 - HIGH DEFINITION   Gran Turismo 5: Prologue - PS3 - HIGH DEFINITION Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:04 pm

im not feeling well so ill make his short Razz

9/10

GT has always been an awesome game, ive got 1 and still treasure it Razz (if i can find it lol! )
This game features every manufacturer of car you can think of (even ones i dont know) The quality of the cars and scenery in HD is beyond words, you need to play it to find out.
The races themselves are unbelievably realistic, not only the spins when u go through a 30mph corner at 152 in a Subaru Impretsa but the spectators
will dodge the car when you ACCIDENTLY almost KILL them!
However this game being soooo fantastic, i kinda expected a little more, in the original there was i think slightly more to accomplish.
The onliine play i have had some trouble with it will disconnect you randomly at random times Sad but other than that if you like fast cars, immense graphics, beautiful scenery oh and some good music this is the game for you.
but i would recommend this game to all cause its sooo fantastish.

sorry its so short im ill and off back to bed Sad

No pale
Back to top Go down
http://thechronicles.co.nr
Henry
Colonel
Henry

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5: Prologue - PS3 - HIGH DEFINITION   Gran Turismo 5: Prologue - PS3 - HIGH DEFINITION Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:26 pm

i agree its an absolutly amazing game soooooo much better than Need For speed in NFS u can only get lke 10 cars in this its like hmm isnt it over 100??

the first time i played it was in america 4 years ago it was gt3 even that was amzing u actually have to get driving liscenses!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mac
General
Mac

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5: Prologue - PS3 - HIGH DEFINITION   Gran Turismo 5: Prologue - PS3 - HIGH DEFINITION Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:42 pm

i no, but on this Prologue version u dont i miss the goood ol days Sad
Back to top Go down
DC
Captain
DC

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5: Prologue - PS3 - HIGH DEFINITION   Gran Turismo 5: Prologue - PS3 - HIGH DEFINITION Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:48 pm

You have to take liscences in all the GT games.

Last edited by DC on Mon May 12, 2008 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mac
General
Mac

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5: Prologue - PS3 - HIGH DEFINITION   Gran Turismo 5: Prologue - PS3 - HIGH DEFINITION Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:37 pm

Not in 5, you buy a car and race, i think there should be a GT5 coming out soon though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5: Prologue - PS3 - HIGH DEFINITION   Gran Turismo 5: Prologue - PS3 - HIGH DEFINITION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gran Turismo 5: Prologue - PS3 - HIGH DEFINITION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Menu :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: