Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chronicles: Gaming Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FABLE:LOST CHAPTERS: Xbox 360, Xbox and PC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank
Lieutenant Colonel
Frank

FABLE:LOST CHAPTERS: Xbox 360, Xbox and PC Empty
PostSubject: FABLE:LOST CHAPTERS: Xbox 360, Xbox and PC   FABLE:LOST CHAPTERS: Xbox 360, Xbox and PC Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:12 pm

Fable is arguably one of the best R.P.G games aver made. not only does it thrust you in to a world of oppatunity where you get the choice to choose between good or evil. For instance, in the game you can either choose to be a heartless B*****d and go around killing children, stealing, swearing and even visiting the local Bordello...or you can be the greatest goody-too-shoes that had ever lived, making people smile by just walking past, slaying bandits and Balverines*, and doing goood deeds. At the start of the game you start as a small boy, and the world of oppitunatey is open. Anyway so the game is made by lionhead studios home of game designer Peter Molyneux, whos ambition is to rule the world and be ultimatley crippled by his own ambition. During the development for Fable for example it was promised to have charictars like rival NPC charictars, plants growing in real time, and a world where every slight action and re-action changes your apearance and the world around you. What we actually got was an RPG based action game with a great big stiffy for itself. Anyway. The game takes place in the land of England Albian, a generic fantacy land about 2 miles across, where most ov the population are heavily accented imagrents from every possible part of the British Isles. The main charictar starts as a fresh-faced farm boy whos first chapter reads like the totaly un-original guide to RPG hero motivation, needless to say his idilic lifestyle is tradgicly interupted when his family is slaughtered in front of him, his village is burnt down and is sent to learn the wasy of combat and heroism, form a "convinient" local accademy. The big selling point is that you can choose to be a good charictar or an evil charictar, so i of course set out to be the evilest B****d who ever lived. And the best way to do this of course in the game, was to dress in black, grow a big mustashe, draw all over my face and backhand the occasional passer-by. I also set myself up as a magic user because i wanted end up looking like a super-cool necromancer, but the starting spells were all so annoyingly weak that, i had to use my sword half the time anyway and the game ended up dubing me a "spellwarrior"! Which was like it was calling me an in-dissisive idiot. Later my evil allignment let me learn a complicated evil spell called "Evil Pentagram Soul Suck Horror" that when casted it slaughted everyone in the viccinity, and after that things became insultingly easy, i made suyre i only took the evil quests, and most of them had you simply wiping out lots and lots of flimsy guardsmen. Even near the end of the game and i felt myself becomeing rapidly outclassed by my enimies, the amount of gold aquired, was so redicually in-balanced that i could buy three houses and still have enough money to buy every health potion in the whole entire game. One of the other things you can do other than the main game, its seduce and marry virtually anyone in the land reguardless of gender, but there didn't seem to be any real resion of doing this, and i was so evil and un-atractive from all the peasants i had been killing, so the only person i could get to marry me was the evil mayoress of north bowerstone, who only did so to keep my mouth shut about the skeletons in her closet. Fable is supposed to be about choise but it is really the same choise over and over again either amazingly good goody-two-shoes or as evil as the satan himself! For example there are parts in t[/size]he game where there is a npc and you can either choose to do his bidding or slit his throat. Its a option i loved but as to who you murder no-one seems to be that bothered by it. To a point where i could slaughter a whole village and people would still expect me to slaughter the big villan and save the day. Eventually i got to the final boss, who didnt hold still long enough for my stupidly powerfull spell to do any good. But by this point i had bought so many health potions that i could just put myself on a "drip" and bash it on the head with my sword. Overall Fabke is probably one of the best RPG games i have ever played in my life. WHY? Because it just is GREAT, io have completed the game ove 3 1/2 times now, and its brillirant.

My rating : 10/10

FABLE:LOST CHAPTERS: Xbox 360, Xbox and PC Ss-047 <<<<<<<Thats a taste of being evil

FABLE:LOST CHAPTERS: Xbox 360, Xbox and PC Fable_InfernalWrath <<<<<<<And thats my famous "Evil Pentagram Soul Suck Horror" spell.

FABLE:LOST CHAPTERS: Xbox 360, Xbox and PC Fable2_1088807374 <<<<<<Thats a taste of the good side.

By frank
Back to top Go down
maze
Captain
maze

FABLE:LOST CHAPTERS: Xbox 360, Xbox and PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: FABLE:LOST CHAPTERS: Xbox 360, Xbox and PC   FABLE:LOST CHAPTERS: Xbox 360, Xbox and PC Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:02 pm

you just coppeyed that from youtube
Back to top Go down

FABLE:LOST CHAPTERS: Xbox 360, Xbox and PC
Page 1 of 1