Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chronicles: Gaming Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COMING SOON: FABLE 2!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank
Lieutenant Colonel
Frank

COMING SOON: FABLE 2!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: COMING SOON: FABLE 2!!!!!!!!!!!   COMING SOON: FABLE 2!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:09 pm

Hey ppl tis me here, right i just wanted to let those who dont alredy know, that soon to be the best xbox 360 game ever FABLE 2 is coming out. I have high expectations for this game as Fable:lost chapters was such an awsome game (see my review.) This game is set further on in the future (but not that far on...) and this time you have a gun, a dog(if you want, if not you can kill or abandon it but if you do you a heartless b****d and never should be allowed anywhere)the opppatunity to run a business, be a woman (steve this is good new for you!) and have either protected or unpotected sex(yes i said sex! and that means havin kids) And much much more kwl stuff! I could talk for ages about what this game promises and will have, but (as you may have seen for my review) i can talk for ages. So ill end this with: Im looking forward for this game and have high hopes.....

RELEASE DATE: Late 2008 but you never know with games.....

EXPECTANCY RATING: 90%

and finnaly ill leave you with some pics of what it will luk like and a vid explainin about the game Razz

COMING SOON: FABLE 2!!!!!!!!!!! Fable-2

COMING SOON: FABLE 2!!!!!!!!!!! Fable-2-20070711020821326_qjpreviewth

COMING SOON: FABLE 2!!!!!!!!!!! Fable-2-preview

COMING SOON: FABLE 2!!!!!!!!!!! Fable2part_000

See my other thread for the vids.....
Back to top Go down
maze
Captain
maze

COMING SOON: FABLE 2!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON: FABLE 2!!!!!!!!!!!   COMING SOON: FABLE 2!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:26 am

does look good doesn;t it
Back to top Go down

COMING SOON: FABLE 2!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1